SystemSure Plus Electronic Swabbing System
Part Number: SS4 (ATP Monitor)
Part Number: US2020 (Swabs)
The SystemSure Plus is a state of the art electronic swabbing metre. Using specially formulated swabs, the meter detects and measures the level of ATP present on the swab and converts that to a numerical value to give an instant indicator of the level of contamination present on the swabbed surface.
After the decontamination treatment, the same area is swabbed again to give an on the spot result showing the reduction in the level of contamination. When used as part of your regular routine, businesses, organisations and professionals can keep records of the results and react to changes before serious problems occur.
The unit can be connected to a computer using the software provided, to allow full records of the results to be recorded and retained to satisfy inspecting bodies.
The SystemSure Plus features:
- Instantly readable pass or fail facility
- 200 User ID’s to track staff performance
- USB connection to PC for tracking results by person & location
- 5000 programmable test locations
- Lightweight, handheld device
- Results in just 15 seconds
- Used extensively in healthcare and food sectors
The SystemSure Plus allows infection controllers to:
- Size 190 mm x 70 mm
- Convenient carry pouch with belt attachment
- Pouch has space to carry swabs
- Pack includes Sure Trend Data Analysis Software
- USB Cable
- AA Batteries
- Part number ATP Monitor; SS4
Part number Swabs; US 2020
Our entire range is available to order online. Our core product range, InfectionGard, includes a system of refillable products - allowing you to easily reduce plastic waste in your home or business.